Great Britain has fantastic range of attractions. Here is a list of Top 7 places you must see while you visit London. Make sure your camera battery is fully charged to capture these below mentioned places in your camera. Have your tour planned according to your preferences.
1. Edinburgh – One of the most elegant cities in Europe is Edinburgh. The capital of Scotland unites medieval relics and a prevailing feel of modern life with contemporary avant-garde.
2. Canterbury – This city attracts tourists as the mother church of the Anglican community is found at Canterbury Cathedral. This place is a major tourist centre in the county of Kent.
3. Stratford-upon-Avon – This is a historic town on the river Avon. This is a hometown of William Shakespeare. Here you can enjoy a performance by the Royal Shakespeare Company. Here, you can enjoy the beauty of many old half-timbered buildings.
4. London – This is the most visited city. The top sights include St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London, the West End Theatres, Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Tate Gallery, London Eye, Hampton Court and Westminster Abbey.
5. Oxford – This has the oldest university in UK. Do take a walking tour of the place. After the oxford university, the Ashmolean museum is worth a visit. The buildings in Oxford depict the English architectural period since the arrival of Saxons.
6. Cambridge – Though smaller, Cambridge is more striking than Oxford. The must visit place in Cambridge is King’s College Chapel, a magnificent example of perpendicular architecture.
7. Bath – The visit to this city is advisable if you are on a romantic break or if you are a fan of spas. As the name suggests, this place was developed by the Romans who valued its spa waters. Do enjoy the thermal baths here.